What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or device when you browse websites or use apps.
Our cookies help us to:
- make our website work as you would expect;
- remember your settings and preferences during and between visits to the website;
- improve the speed and security of the website;
- continuously improve our website;
- allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Reddit;
- make our marketing more efficient.
- collect any personally identifiable information without your express permission; or
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
You can learn more about the cookies we use below.
If the settings on the software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we will take this, and your continuing use of our website, to mean that you consent to us placing cookies on your computer or device. Please note that if you decide to block any cookies (particularly session/essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website and our website may not work as you would expect.
More about the cookies we use
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
- Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”).
- Google utilises the data collected to track and examine the use of this application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
- Google may use the data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
- personal data collected: cookie and usage data.
- these cookies are persistent cookies.
- place of processing: USA.
Turning cookies off
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. If you are unsure of how to do this you can find more information by clicking here: